The story of my life (Anne Frank)

Dear Diary:

My name is Charlotte McFlurry, I was born in the mountain Kalucapisimus (where I am still living), the 7th December in 2000, that is why I have 14 years old. I live with my family; I have a big family (we are 19 including me) they are: my mother, my father, 2 brothers, 5 sisters, 2 pairs of twins, and me. We have pets too, lots of pets (they are 175) my pets are: 1 giraffe, 1unicorn, 10 cats, 20 dogs, 15 fish, 30 bees, 45 hamsters, 50 rabbits and 3 zebras. My family is very NICE, and my pets are FRIENDLY, all my family, considering pets, brothers, sisters, parents, we are 195, a lot! My sisters are SCARED of the unicorn, but; I don’t understand that! He is lovely! Other people think that we are a STRANGE family but… I don’t think so! We only are 195 that is not so much! 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Trabajo Practico: El texto comparativo.