Writing about myself - Robert

Writing about myself - Robert                               Olivia Paladino
 MARCH 17
Writing – 1* year blue
Hi! My name is Robert McInnes. I am a bit quiet and serious with people who I don’t know, but then, when I start meeting more them, I started to be friendlier. Everyone says that I am a good listener, and I thing that they are right, I love listening others persons. I think it is lovely! I have a good sense of humor, I always tell lots of jokes, and I love that.
I am interested in photography. When I go to a vacation trip, I was always taking photos and then, show the photos to all my friends and family. I really like writing poetry too. I published a book last year it was pretty cool! I am also are very interesting in the music, I play the violin and the orchestral.
I have a favorite sport too, it is mountain climbing! But I like hiking and sailing too! It is cool!

I have a future plan; I wanted to travel to Africa, to do wildlife photography. I hope I do it one day!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Trabajo Practico: El texto comparativo.