The Hero.

We read a story called "The Hero" and the teacher ask us to choose a passage witch is important in the text. Here is our passage:
" 'Terrific fellow. I've become quite fond of him over the years. But I'm afraidhe whole thing's a fantasy. He was just a charming adventurer, with the gift of the gab-'
  'But the honours! he cried out. 'The D.S.O! The Croix de Guerre!'
  'He invented them. He invented at least three-quarters of his life. It's an awful disappointment, I know. I felt it myself, when I first disc3overed. If it's any comfort to you, I've come to see that he balieved it all in the end, every imaginary, boastful word or it' (p. 138)
I thing it is an important passage because is the part they get to know that the autobiography was a lie.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Trabajo Practico: El texto comparativo.