Final Task: diary entry

You're Tommy Castelli in the story "The Prison". Write a diary entry as if you were him. It must be between 200-300 words.

May 03rd
    Dear Diary,
Today I woke up in the morning as every Monday. I as bored, as usual in the store when a little girl came to buy tissue paper. I wanted to tell her to go to hell and stop bothering, but I went to look for the tissue paper. That is the more interesting thing that happened to me.
    See you, Tom

May 10th
    Dear Diary,
Remember I told you about  girl that came too buy tissue paper? She came again, to buy tissue paper as well. And when I was going to get the paper, I saw her stealing some chocolates. I am so upset about her. I tried to tell her not to do that anymore, but I dont know howto say it.
    Tommy

May 17th
    Dear Diary,
Today in the morning I had an excellent idea! I thought to give the girl was stealing a note in the chocolate´s section, saying that she don´t have to do this anymore. I was waiting for her anxiously all day but she never came.
    See you, Tommy

May 24th
    Dear Diary,
Today when I entered the shop, there was the girl, Rosa and a lot of people. Rosa was shouting and shaking the girl. When I saw that, I instantly though that Rosa had seen the girl stealing.  Then the mother f the girl entered to the shop and slapped her hands across the girl´s face, and they went away.
    I hope she stopped doing that, Tommy

Words: 244


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Trabajo Practico: El texto comparativo.