FCE essay and letter

In language FCE language practice with Andrea, we get prepared for FCE writting a letter and a essay.

FCE Practice Test 1
Paper 2 Writting

Part 1: letter
Dear David,
  You're welcome, beloved friend! Your staying with us is never a problem, come whenever you want to, I miss you so much!
  I enjoyed your stay very much as well! You're really funny and I hope you stay longer next time!         There are a lot of places that I couldn't show you because of time; however, next time I will!
My family like you, they say you are a good man. Please send me the photos! I have some grate pictures I took of the day we went to the museam, and when we went to the lake. Do you want them?I'm sure you will like them.
  I would love to and and stay with you! Next weekend is my mother birthday. Therefore I can't, but lets arrange later.
My love to you,
Olivia
138 words

Part 2: essay
"The young cand learn a lot about life from older people"
  Regarding this topic, In my opinion younger people can learn from older people as sometimes they can be an example. However, I also think that they can learn from their own.
  Being younger doesn't mean that you aren't intelligent, and being older doesn't mean that you are wise. But from my point of view society has a belief incorporated which is that older man are wiser because of their expirence, and sometimes is true, moreover, I know old people that are really clever and wise although this doesnt mean that in every case is this way.
  So, as a conclusion, I agree but also I disagree at the same time, it depends on the situation.
144 words

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Trabajo Practico: El texto comparativo.