Description game

Delfina Merino was born the 5th of October in Vicente Lopez. His brother is aged 21. She also has a mother and a father. I dont remember the first time I saw her, but I imagine that it was in a hockey match, she is a hockey player.

Delfina has blond, lond and curly hair. She is thin and tall, she is 1,78. He has brown eyes and long eyelashes.

About her personality, she is a persona who alwas wants to do the best she can in the match. And of course, ahe has an athletic personality. She is also vivacious and enthusiastic.

She really enjoyes watching movies, especially the fiction ones and she is a Racing fan. She plays in the Argentinian team "Las Leonas" and she also plays in the "Banco Provincia Club".

She recibes lots of awards, and some of them are Olympics awards she and " Las Leonas" recieved. In my opinión she is a perfect player, and I hope one day I could be like her.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Trabajo Practico: El texto comparativo.